October 17, 2009

Hayride

Last night was the nexteen hayride. It was at the Moore's house. They own a TON of land. They this zipline thing, too. You clinb the ladder onto this tree house-type-thing ad get on the zipline, and then you just push off. There's this boy, named Kyle, who I was having a small argument with, and he wasn't looking in front of himself while he was getting on the zipline, and he slipped...he was hanging with one hand on the zipline and one hand on the treehouse-type-thing. Good thing Blythe was holding onto the rope that attached to the zipline, or else he would have....uh....died. Then it was time to cook hotdogs. For some reason, the buns and the ketchup were against me. The first bun wouldn't open. The second bun opened to much, and I couldn't use it. The ketchup went on my hand instead of the hotdog, and then guess what? Mrs. Moore had forgotten to bring napkins. Then me and a few other girls sat down at a table. "I keep finding stuff that doesn't even belong to me in my closet." Blythe (who I think is spoiled) said. "I mean, last week I found a shirt with an orange and a banana on it, and on the top it said 'I will kill you!!!' and nobody in my family knows where it came from". The girls laughed. "Yeah," said Emma, "My dad found a pair of boxer shorts stuck in our chimney once. Maybe they belonged to santa?" The girls laughed again. Suddenly kids started yelling "hayride!!!" and jumping onto the hayride. I sat down next to Audrey, Andrew's sister. After the first round, we had smore's. Colby tried to run away with a whole chocolate bar, and the other boys jumped on top of him and took it back. Then it was time for the second round. Rachel, Andrew, and I decided to hide in the bushes and make noises to scare the kids on the hayride when they passed. We started running to get ahead of them. We came to some abandoned beehives and hid in the bushes behind them. Then we waited. Finally the hayride started passing us. Andrew flashed his flashlight on and off and did evil laughs. Me and Rachel screamed. When the hayride was about ten feet away, we jumped out of bushes, and the kids on the hayride screamed. Then Audrey said, "Hey, that's just my brother goofing off with Elisabeth and Rachel!" Then Andrew jumped on. Rachel jumped on. When I tried to jump on, Kyle got in the way so I couldn't. But Maddie pushed him away. But now, I was EXTREMELY tired from keeping up with the hayride and didn't know if I could jump on. Maddie and Audrey reached out their hands. I grabbed it and they pulled me on. That was pretty much everything that happened.