March 23, 2010

Fancy Mice

One day I decided to buy a fancy mouse.
Unfortunately, I was $1 short.
Fortunately, I found one in the street.
Unfortunately, it blew away.
Fortunely, the wind changed direction and it blew back to me.
Unfortunately, when I got to the pet store somebody was buying the last fancy mouse.
Fortunately, my friend had one they didn't want.
Unfortuately, it was a boy and I wanted a girl.
Fortunately, I saw an advertsement for one.
Unfortunately, when tried to call its owner, the phone broke.
Fortunately, it was really just un-plugged.
Unfortunately, I spilled water on it and it REALLY broke.
Fortunately, the car worked and I could drive to the owner's house.
Unfortunately, it was 4 hours away.
Fortunately, I found a shortcut.
Unfortunately, The shortcut was blocked by a rock.
Fortunately, the rock was light and I rolled it out of the way.
Unfortunately, the car ran out of gas.
Fortunately, I was only 5 minutes away and I could walk there.
Unfortunately, I was wearing flip-flops and my left one broke.
Fortunately, it was easy to fix.
Unfortunately, when I got to the owner's house I had no way to get back.
Fortunately, they gave me a ride.
Unfortunately, I didn't have a cage.
Fortunately, my friend gave me one.
AND THEN WE LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
Fancy mice: